bubble wrap garage door insulation
Garage door bubble insulation is a multi-layer bubble insulation with aluminum foil on both sides. The reflected radiation insulation keeps the garage warmer in winter and cooler in summer. Bubble wrap door insulation can also be used in roof spaces, under floors, walls, shed garages.
|Thermal conductivity||1.455 W / mK|
|Certificate||ISO9001, ROHS, CE, SGS, TUV|
Features of garage door bubble insulation:
1. Double bubble foil / foil insulation.
2. Reduce heating and cooling costs.
3. After the foil is in place, no further maintenance is required.
4. Resistant to water, steam and corrosion.
5. High abrasion resistance is not easy to stretch and extend (ASTM d882) = 42.6 kilogram square meters.
garage door bubble insulation
bubble wrap insulation
Other applications of bubble insulation
1. How to install bubble wrap insulation in the garage?
Landy bubble wrap garage door insulation is very easy to install. Simply cut it to the desired size, nail it to a hard surface, and finally seal the edges with foil tape.
2. Can garage door bubble insulation reduce noise?
Landy bubble insulation can appropriately reduce the noise pollution of the garage.