Foil double bubble insulation under metal roof
A layer of foil bubble insulation must be provided under the metal roof. Foil insulation under metal roof can achieve two main goals: to stabilize the indoor temperature and help prevent heat accumulation under the roofing material.
|Size||Customized Roll/Sheet Size|
|Thermal conductivity||1.455 W / mK|
|Certificate||ISO9001, ROHS, CE, SGS, TUV|
The advantages of bubble insulation:
1. Best thermal insulation performance-extremely low thermal conductivity.
2. Water vapor resistance-this means that no other vapor barrier or coating is required.
3. Safe to use-It is non-irritating, odorless, and does not support bacterial growth.
4. Easy to install and cut-reduces installation time.
metal roof insulation roll
foil insulation metal roof
Best way to insulate a metal roof:
1. How to install metal roof insulation?
You can use scissors or ACTIS cutter to cut it to a certain size and fix it with staples.
2. What are the advantages of metal roof insulation roll?
Prevent 97%, shockproof, moistureproof, flame retardant, safe to use
Very high tear resistance.