warm pitched roof insulation between rafters
Warm pitched roof insulation can not only reflect heat radiation, but also can be combined with large-volume insulation materials such as glass wool or rock wool felt to form a composite insulation material. Pitched roof insulation has been independently tested and certified to the latest industry standards.
|Size||Customized Roll/Sheet Size|
|Thermal conductivity||1.455 W / mK|
|Certificate||ISO9001, ROHS, CE, SGS, TUV|
Why aluminum foi pitched roof insulation between rafters can provide the best insulation:
1. Steam control-can prevent the insulation from becoming damp and keep it effective.
2. Can be used alone or with other insulating materials.
3. The aluminum foil layer reflects heat and prevents it from escaping the building.
best pitched roof insulation
pitched roof insulation over rafters
Best way to insulate a metal roof:
1. How to install metal roof insulation?
You can use scissors or ACTIS cutter to cut it to a certain size and fix it with staples.
2. What are the advantages of metal roof insulation roll?
Prevent 97%, shockproof, moistureproof, flame retardant, safe to use
Very high tear resistance.