Use the Landy insulated shipping envelope to safely transport your perishable items. These insulated shipping envelopes provide durable, long-term, thermally safe protection for refrigerated or frozen products. They have double self-sealing and convenient side loading, allowing you to transport more items at a speed of 1 inch in a mail box. Fiber insulation material can safely buffer and heat protect the contents.
|Material:||aluminum foil + Bubble/EPE foam|
|Size:||can be customized|
|Thickness:||1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm ...|
|Color:||silver, can be customized|
|Logo printing:||printing or stickers|
|Usage:||lunch, milk, fruit, meat, pizza, seafood, snacks, cakes, etc.|
Description of insulated mailer extension
* The most popular, versatile and complete transportation solution
* Delivery within 15 days
* Contains everything you need to ship products to your destination safely and quickly
* Can be used with or without ice pack
1. What does insulated shipping envelope mean?
insulated shipping envelope is made of multi-layer metallized film, which can reflect 97% of radiant heat, thus ensuring that your payload reaches the best condition.
2. Waht is your shipping envelope MOQ?